Tuesday, September 19, 2023

In a Silly Mood: CLEVER DEFINITIONS for YOU

  

{Skip if you're in a solemn mood}


Clever Definitions

 

COMMITTEE
A body that keeps minutes and wastes hours.

DUST
Mud with the juice squeezed out.

EGOTIST
Someone who is usually me-deep in conversation.

HANDKERCHIEF
Cold Storage.

INFLATION
Cutting money in half without damaging the paper.

MOSQUITO
An insect that makes you like flies better.

SECRET
A story you tell to one person at a time.

TOOTHACHE
The pain that drives you to extraction.

TOMORROW
One of the greatest labour saving devices of today.

YAWN
An honest opinion openly expressed.

WRINKLES
Something other people have....similar to my character lines.

 


6 comments:

ikmar said...

:D

Vijaya said...

Thanks for the morning laughs, Mirka! Loved the definitions of Secret and Mosquito

Johnell said...

Haha! Very fun and funny.

janlcoates said...

These are hilarious - did you make them up? I especially love the egotist one - far too many of them around these days, it seems. My character lines are smiling:)

Evelyn said...

I loved them! Some people are so clever. I truly wonder how they can come up with such fun expressions.

MirkaK said...

Very cute! I often get such humorous groupings and always delight in them.