Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Better with CATS

 

A few years back, a friend who only lives with humans asked me what use are my cats.

“They don’t, like, improve anything. You take care of their needs and they do nothing,” she said.

 I tried meekly to pry her feline guard door. “It’s better with cats.”

“What’s better?”

“Everything.”

I should have known better. Some folks just don’t get it.

So indulging here and celebrating with those who know how cats improve on everything.

{If you’re allergic, I’m so sorry for you. But a blog post won’t make you sneeze.}


Better with food~🙀



Better with drink~😺


Better for R&R~😸


I think I learned these lessons early~😻


5 comments:

Vijaya said...

I love this post! And the pictures! So sweet. Da Vinci said that the smallest cat is a masterpiece. I have a lovely collection of cat quotes at the end of my chapter book: Max and Midnight :)

My parents were horrified when my cat sat on my placemat while I did the last-minute prep. for supper. He literally took my place!

Evelyn said...

I can easily understand why cats make life extra special. I would love to have one if I weren't allergic to them. I'm glad you have your three, Mirka.

Barbara Etlin said...

Love these photos, especially the last one. They made me grin.

I feel the same way about dogs. I'm following an embarrassing number of dog accounts on Twitter.

Lorraine said...

I have never not had a cat. I don't even know what life is like without one. I don't think I want to know. Love this post and the pics.

Sue said...

What's better than a cup a tea, a good book, and a purring cat? Ours amuses us a lot too. Plus she's the bedtime alarm as she gets treats then.